Pages

02 April 2008

my DIY wedding stuffs


OUR UNITY CANDLE

I really love these candles! I just researched over the net on how to make your own unity candle and voila! My candles received a lot of positive comments. Candles were bought from the dollar shops and the ribbons were from Spotlight. The beautiful candle holders were bought from Dusk. What do you think?




INVITATION, BONBONS & ORDER OF SERVICE

here is our wedding invitation that I made myself. our colours were a combination of brown and orange. our "giveaway" was a chocolate-scented candle (hmmmm..it's really yummy to the smell!) which we bought from Dusk. I wrapped it in tulle and tied it with an orange ribbon to hold the tag as well. (tulle and ribbon were from Spotlight). on the right side was our Order of Service, which I also did myself... the outer cover was a vellum paper, the front cover was an orange shade paper from Officeworks (and the inserts as well).










Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin