Pages

11 June 2008

2 cards in an hour ;)

my migraine didn't stop me from making these 2 cards & I thank God for that. the first card is for my youngest sister who couldn't believe that I'm into cardmaking nowadays (and she couldn't believe when she saw the cards on my blog hehe!). this is just actually an everyday card.

I used a white blank card, cardstock, dcwv fr all glitter stack collection and of course, my CUTTLEBUG! I embossed the patterned background with Bloom Dots and I used the flower die for the flower in the middle of the card.

CARD FOR MY SISTER





card #2 is for a very good friend who will be celebrating her birthday on the 22nd of June. I will be sending this through post tomorrow so it' more on an advance greeting. well, just making sure I won't be missing her birthday.
I used dcwv from the glitter stack collection for the background and embossed it on my Happy Birthday embossing folder. other materials were pink and brown cardstock from Bazzill.




THANKS FOR LOOKING. GOD BLESS US ALL!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin