Pages

27 June 2008

my first nestability card

hello everyone! I got hold of my Petite Scallop Nestabilities 2 days ago and I was really excited to create cards using the nesties. unfortunately, I didn't get the chance as I did chores that should be prioritised first rather than making cards (ohh...is this really, me?)

anyway, I was able to finish two cards this afternoon as I was home alone (DS 2 attended childcare). I took a photo of the first card for now...the other one is still preparing itself for the photo shoot. hahaha! btw, my darling husband went back to work today after his more than two weeks of holiday...and I'm missing him already :(

here's the first card:

these cards (the other card is yet to be posted) are for my nieces who will be celebrating their birthdays on the 9th and 11 of July. I chose this beautiful patterned cardstock from DCWV (the glitter stack collection) because of its girly and very lively colours.

THANKS FOR LOOKING...I will upload the other card later. C yah!

[We have our Bible Study tonight, if I won't be able to post the photo of the other card, tomorrow for sure it'll be here on my blog. Will be seeing my brothers and sisters in Christ later and will be hearing a lot of God's words so at Friday nights, Bible Study tops the list!)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin