Pages

24 July 2008

Cupcake Cards (again)

Good Morning, y'all! It's really a blessing waking up to another beautiful day, isn't it? That's why let's not forget to give thanks and praise to our Creator who is the Giver of this wonderful gift called "life".

I slept at 2am (yes..2am) and was able to accomplish these 2 yummy cupcake cards (I told you, I would be making lots of cupcake cards hehehe!) Just can't resist the Hero Arts Cupcake stamp set. They're very gorgeous!

Here's the first one:



I used this patched patterned paper from K & Co., cardstock, petite circle classic and scallop nestabilities, stamps (by Hero Arts), Sugarloaf markers, watercolour pencils


The next card was made of stamped and cut-out cupcakes. I cut a strip of SU! Pumpkin Pie, put a green grossgrain ribbon on top of it from BizzyBecs and adhere my cupcakes using 3D dots.



So, these are my cards for today. Off to do some chores then visit Roselands (or Westfield) to look for some of those magnetic sheets. (I'm working on storing my Nestabilities..they're growing hehehe) Any suggestions?

Feel free to leave a comment, ok? May we all have a blessed day today.

Cheers!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin