Pages

05 February 2009

Introducing BIZZY BECS STAMPS!

Yes! There's a new line of stamps in town that you need to get your hands onto. It's the Bizzy Becs Stamps! Finally, these cute images are out and ready to be added on your collection. I'm one of Bizzy Becs' DT member and so, upon receiving the stamps this afternoon, I whipped up this card straight away so you can see this lovely girl in action.

I want you to meet "Candy Kisses"..



She's so pretty, isn't she? And cute as well! I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils using odourless solvent and did some sponging around her with my Versacolor Baby Blue ink. I used the left-over Basic Grey paper from my last card as these Basic Grey papers are too yummy to throw away just like that. :) I coloured the heart that she's holding in "brown", making my Valentine a little different from the traditional red heart. ;) I finished it off by using Spellbinder's Daisy Heads Shapeabilities collection, cutting the last two small flowers and topped it off with Kaiser pearl in baby pink. I also put some Copic Spica glitter pen (clear) here and there to add some sparkle to the card.

There are 9 new cute stamps to choose from so check-out Bizzy Becs to see all of them. (this link will take you to the specific page where these stamps are).

Here's a closer look at Candy Kisses:


She's so adorable!! So, what are you waiting for? Head on to Bizzy Becs and be one of the first few to get their hands to play with these cute, brand new stamps in town!

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!




Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin