Pages

24 February 2009

TIME TO PARTY WITH ROXY! {TLC209}

Howdy everyone?!! I've been having migraine attacks the last 2days and it's ohhhh so debilitating! I wanna do a lot of things but I just can't 'coz it won't give me a chance to focus on anything....it's really painful. :(

Anyways, this afternoon when I saw the TLC post for this week, I kinda feel challenged. I was having a migraine but I was able to join this "rubber bands stamping" technique. I was so excited that I forgot I was having migraine, lol! I used my untouched "Versafine Spanish Moss" ink with the rubber bands and heat-embossed them with clear embossing powder. I then sponged different colours here and there (I used Versacolor Bisque, SU! Regal Rose & Soft Sky). I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White but found it too plain without anything on it so I decided to use the same technique that I did with the background.

And what image is more fitting on this one?? Yeah, it's Roxy from InStyle Stamps! I stamped Roxy on Whisper White using Versafine Onyx Black and embossed her in clear ep. I coloured her with my Bic Mark-It! markers (I'm revisiting my other colouring mediums, lol!) and Copic Markers as well.

I cut Roxy out and boy, I had a hard time cutting the inside area of her arms. I used a pair of scissors for the outer part and crafter's knife for her arms. Did I do well on cutting those intricate parts? lol! I then used pop dots to give her dimension and that's it!
Here's my finished card:

Try this rubber bands technique and I'm sure you'll have fun in the process! Until next post.

May God bless us all!

Hugs,


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Jhet, I am so sorry you have been having migraines - I suffer myself, so I know how bad it is. I hope it is over now and you are feeling better. That Roxy image is very cool - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin