Pages

20 March 2009

Three Challenges...

..in ONE card! Yay!


Hello everyone! Hope all is well with wherever you are by the grace of our ever-loving God. I was able to participate in 3 challenges over SCS yesterday. These are: CC210 (colours are Kraft, Summer Sun, Riding Hood Red (or Real Red)). Black can also be used but it's optional. I waited 'til yesterday for the SC210 (sketch challenge) so I can hit 2 birds with just one stone. :) Fortunately, my card also qualifies for the Bible Verse Challenge09 (BVC09) also over SCS that's why I was able to hit 3!!!


And here's my card:



My sentiment, which is a Bible verse taken from Proverbs 3:5-6 was computer-generated. I went over the letter "T" with my Versamark pen and heat-embossed it with clear embossing powder. Don't you like the effect?? :) Initially, instead of this bible verse, I was about to put an image which I already coloured but it got me think twice. With these kind of embossed backgrounds (I used cuttlebug border embossing folders and the Floral Fantasy), I don't think that image would fit in. All this card needs is just a sentiment and that's it. And what could be more fitting than putting a Bible verse that will bring encouragement?
For my base, I used Kraft (from ebay), then I matted my embossed Summer Sun onto Basic Black. I die cut flowers using my Spellbinders Daisy Heads for an accent and inked up the edges of the sentiment with Summer Sun. I really like how this one turned out.
How about you?
Thanks for visiting! May God bless us all.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jhet --- love all the embossed panels and the embossed 'T'!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card... I love how you did the T .. looks brilliant! I love that bible passage :)
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin