Pages

13 April 2009

{CAS10} Groovy Guava Butterfly

HAPPY EASTER! I know I should've said this yesterday but I believe that we can celebrate Easter everyday if we truly believe that Jesus really resurrected. :) We had a wonderful time on our Sunday Church Service yesterday. The Music Ministry had a number and the Sunday Schoolers as well.

Anyways, I've just visited SCS to check the CAS challenge for this week. And my! I got so inspired that I made a card straight away! Yay! First time for me to have my card uploaded on the first page of CAS uploads!

Here's what I came up with..


I used the "retired" Groovy Guava for this card. I stamped the Butterfly (Autumn Leaves) onto Whisper White using Groovy Guava ink, did some sponging around the edges with the same ink, matted onto Groovy Guava cs and matted it again onto a brayered Cuttlebug-embossed Whisper White cs. I then put a white ribbon around the card then stamped the sentiment (Encouragin Words by Stampendous) using Groovy Guava ink. (Whew! How many Groovy Guava words did I type here? lol!) The challenge is "Monochromatic" and that explains why. :)

Thanks for looking!



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love monochromatic cards!! This is so pretty! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter and that you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin