Pages

05 May 2009

ODBDSC03 Ecclesiastes 3:1

What a very lovely verse! True indeed that there is a season or time for everything!

This card is my first very first challenge card over Our Daily Bread Designs' May sketch challenge. The verse that I used is also from their Scripture Collection 1. I stamped the verse onto Whisper White with my newly-purchased Versacolor Violet ink and heat-embossed it in clear embossing powder. I sponged around the verse with another Versacolor ink - Hyacinth.



The sketch is very lovely and I guess I will be using this more often in the future. Here's a closer shot of the verse:


Hmmm this is my 2nd post for the day and to think it's just 6pm! Bet I'll be making another card before I call it a day. :)
Thanks for looking and it's time to cook dinner now. See you later!
Stamps: Scripture Collection 1 - Our Daily Bread Designs
Ink/s: Versacolor Violet and Hyacinth
Papers: SU! Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, DCWV Metallic stack, DCWV Floral Prints paper stack
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Floral Screen embossing folder, Cuttlebug Vintage Corner dies, Prima flower, Kaisercraft Purple rhinestones, pop dots, heat gun, clear embossing powder


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card...great colours and love that embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Jhet!
    I love the verse too.
    The Lord truly brings out the creative side of you through these beautiful crafts.
    Thanks for sharing Psalms 4:8 with me...it sure did help me sleep better :)
    Praise God & God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I laughed when I realised how similar our cards were!!! Talk about great minds thinking alike!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin