Pages

29 June 2009

CC224 Tilda with Sparkling Orange Rose!

Hi everyone! How are y'all? I've been sneezing all day so I will just make this post quick and short. I'm a week behind (as always, LOL!) with the Colour Combo challenge in SCS but it's better late than never! The colour combo is really challenging (Brilliant Blue, Only Orange {for Tangerine Tango} and Summer Sun)and I couldn't help but play.

Here's my card:


Initially, I wanted to use a dp instead of the Summer Sun cs on the background but thought it would be too loud to look at. So, I went with Summer Sun, adhered a scalloped die-cut Only Orange in the middle then embossed with Cuttlebug Bloom Dots embossing folder. But before embossing it, I stamped the sentiment first (from Studio G).

I coloured my image with Prisma pencils and I went over the flower with Copic Spica glitter pen in orange. Here's a close-up:


Thanks for looking and let me know what you think. :) I also finished another project.....and I'm excited to share it with you but I haven't taken a pic of it yet. I'll just post it tomorrow after I'm done with all my household chores. :)

God bless us all!

Hugs,



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. So cute and Tilda is coloured beautifully!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this tilda stamp! gorgeous card! btw, im having a birthday candy id like to invite you to join in.. :)

    xxx
    sheene

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin