Pages

27 July 2009

Christmas Cheer!

Good evening (it's 1130pm now here in Australia)! I'm excited to share with you this card that I've finished this afternoon. I don't know but I just suddenly remembered this Pine Tree stamp that I bought from Oztion more than a month (or two) ago. I just felt the need to ink it up. LOL!
Well maybe because it's currently winter where I am (though it doesn't snow here) and I feel sooo cold eventhough it's sunny outside, I got inspired to create this card.




Yay! See that sponging technique there?? I'm actually in the process of practicing it. I still don't have the right "ink colour" for the "sky" so I just used what I have here with me. The snow were sponged using SU! Soft Sky and the sky is a combo of Summer Sun, Regal Rose and Soft Sky (plus a bit of Versacolor Baby Blue). The image was first stamped with Versafine then heat-embossed with clear embossing powder. Sentiment is from See D's Christmas Doodle stamp set.

I'll be sharing another card which I have just finished an hour ago but will post it tomorrow after I'm done with my house chores. ☺

Let me know what you think of this "Sunny Winter" card so I'll know next time what to improve. I appreciate your comments and feedback...really. ♥

Thanks for visiting. God bless you!









Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Jhet,love it!!! You have done an excellent job on your background!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin