Pages

08 August 2009

Wedding Card

Hello once again! This is my second post for the day so scroll down if you wanna see my first post.

This card is another requested card by one of the youth members of our church, the lovely Louise. She asked me 2 weeks ago to make a wedding card for her friend and my mind was so blank to put together a wedding card (for the past few days) that's why I just finished this one few hours ago. My Mojo seems to be somewhere else lately..good thing it came back right on time. LOL!

She didn't give me any particular colours so I called the shot for this one. Here it is:


My card base is a white cs, then I matted this shimmery dp from Grant Archival with a black cs and adhered it to the card base. I used my ticket corner punch on the four sides of the dp so I can put on some tiny pearls on it.

Originally, the image and the sentiment (which is a rub on) were stamped and rubbed on together and was die cut using Labels One. But when I did my sponging, I didn't like the way it turned out. So I cut half of the Labels 1 and just took the part where I rubbed on the sentiment. I then stamp the hearts image again and embossd it using clear ep, cut it with my circle Nesties and adhered it to my scalloped Nesties.

To hide the edge of the cut Labels 1, I then adhered black grosgrain ribbon then put another organdy ribbon on top of it. The rest is self explanatory. I hope she likes this one when I hand this to her tomorrow.

How about you? What do you think of this card?

Thanks for looking.


HUGS,


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jhet!! What a fantastic card! I absolutely adore this! Thought I'd drop you a line to say hi! XXOO!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin