Pages

28 September 2009

First Communion Card

Happy Monday everyone! (it's already 12:27am here in Australia) I'm actually about to sleep but remembered that I haven't actually posted this card yet. I made this First Communion Card last Thursday as my friend requested me to make her one.
This is my very first time to make such card and I was thinking where to start since I don't have any stamps related to it. I googled for some images and came up with this "praying hands". I printed it onto my Whisper White cs (edited the image as washout as I wanted it to be soft looking) then did some sponging around it using So Saffron.

It could have been much easier if it's for a girl, lol! But then it's for her nephew so yeah, I struggled a bit when I was creating this but thank God, I was able to do it! :) She chose this particular verse from ODBD Scripture Collection 1 which I stamped and heat-embossed with clear ep. I did some sponging here using Versacolor Baby Blue, SU! Soft Sky, Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue. I also did some slight sponging in the middle using So Saffron. Glad she liked it when I handed it to her last Friday.
Okay, off to sleep now. It's been so windy and cold this day and it seems to me that winter is coming back again. LOL!
God bless everyone! Thanks for stopping by.
Jhet


Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 1, image was computer-generated
Paper: SU! Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, white cs
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Soft Sky, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Versacolor Narcissus, Baby Blue
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels Small, heat gun, clear ep, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, organdy ribbon, Kaiser pearl Bliss, sponge dauber, computer & printer

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin