Pages

15 September 2009

Psalm 138:3

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! I so enjoy making cards using Bible verses as the "main image" or focus. I've seen some who only puts the verses inside the card but that's not the case with me. I want it always at the front! :)

Here's a card I came up with the other night. I was just too sleepy to upload it that time and yesterday was a busy day for me around the house.

Here it is:

I used my new Basic Grey Wassail dp which I received last Friday on the mail. I ordered it from Bizzy Becs along with some Versamagic Dew Drops ink. I'm a bit surprised that the Wassail papers are all Christmas-themed, LOL! But this one will pass for an everyday card and I like the colour combo.

That's it for now as I still have tons of house chores to do. Be back later with a card or two. :)

God bless everyone!

Jhet



Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 2
Paper: white cs, SU! Whisper White, Always Atichoke, Mellow Moss, River Rock, Choc Chip, Basic Grey Wassail dp
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamagic Wheat
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Square & Scalloped square, Fiskars Lace punch, Spellbinders Daisy Heads shapeabilities, satin ribbon, Kaiser Pearl


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin