Pages

28 October 2009

Luke 2:10 Christmas Card

I have finished two cards last night and these are part of the Christmas orders that I'm currently doing. The first one is just a very simple card with a simple lay out but with a powerful verse which was taken from Luke 2:10. The verse was from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps Scripture Collection which was stamped with Versamagic Sage and heat embossed with clear ep. I then cut it with cicle Nestabilities then sponged around it with Versafine Narcissus and SU! So Saffron while still inside the die. I then matted it with a bit bigger circle which I cut using my Fiskars circle cutter with a circle template. The rest of the mats were cut using Circle Scalloped Nestabilities. I finished off the card with a Cuttlebug Vintage corner die cut on the upper left side and a Poinsettia flower (from Prima Festive Christmas) with a pearl on the center. I also spritzed a bit of Glimmer Mist Pearl to the verse panel for an effect (which unfortunately couldn't be seen here).
I will be posting my 2nd card later as my craft table is soo messy at the moment and is needing some cleaning and a bit of organising before I can sit and stamp.
Thanks for visiting and I'll see y'all on my next post.
Hugs,
Jhet
Stamps: Christmas Scripture from Sweet N' Sassy Stamps
Paper: white cs, various coloured cs, Basic Grey Wassail dp
Ink: Versamagic Sage, Versafine NArcissus, SU! So Saffron
Accessories: heat gum, clear ep, sponge dauber, Circle Nestabilities, Fiskars hand cutter, Fiskars templates, Cuttlebug Vintage Corner dies, Prima flower (Festive Christmas), pearl, Glimmer Mist pearl

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin