Pages

18 November 2009

Just Because (2nd post)

Hello fellow bloggers! Well, as I've said, I'm starting to make cards smaller than what I normally make. Not that I will refrain from making my 5.5's square cards, just trying these for a change and also to use scraps that I used from previous cards.

Here's a Just Because card to add on my stash:

It's Spring here but I really like the colours of Fall. :) I haven't been using my Shapeabilities Daisy Heads die so I used it here as I think it looks nice on rust and vanilla.

So simple but I like it! Btw, this is my 2nd post for today so kindly scroll down to see my earlier post.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you on my next post again.

Jhet

Stamps: NONE
Paper: white cs, SU! Very Vanilla, brown cs, rust cs, October Afternoon dsp
Ink: Choc Chip (for the inked edges)
Accessories: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Daisy Heads, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Glimmer Mist Pearl (sprayed onto the flowers)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colours and papers......a great way of using scraps!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin