Pages

03 November 2009

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone! It's soo hot in here atm and we're having it at 38degrees!! That's why my migraine is slowly coming back again (I've just recovered this morning, gosh!)

Anyway, here's a card I whipped up as part of my orders which I have already delivered last Sunday! Yay! My churchmate ordered 15 cards, 10 Christmas and 5 Birthdays. I still owe him 2 of the latter though. :)

I didn't put too much embellies on this one as I want to take advantage of the beauty of the paper. I stamped the sentiment directly and just added pearls on each side of it.


Tilda was coloured with a combo of Copics and Prismacolor pencils with odourless solvent. I just took the colours from the dp (which is from Basic Grey Sultry) and adhered Tilda onto it.

Thanks for looking! Gotta grab some late lunch here.

GOD bless us all.

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. That paper is so pretty and looks like Tilda is really part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jhet.. Great way to use the basic grey paper..you have also colour her so perfect.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin