Pages

09 November 2009

Thank You Card

Happy Monday everyone!! Thank God for another Monday! And right now, I wanted to share with you a "Thank You"card that I made as requested by a churchmate. He asked me to make this card to be given to a couple who will get married on Dec and his services (he covers weddings and such on videos) were chosen and so he wanted to say "thanks" on a card. I borrowed the invitation from, him so I could somehow have an idea with regards to the colours or theme used.

Soon as I saw this invitation, I told myself to get the same materials that they used and just made a twist for the thank you card.

Here's the card that I made:

What do you think???!! I was actually about to do a gatefold but changed my mind and used a traditional style instead. I also did not do paper tearing but used a pearlescent cream cs to complement the paper used. There's no ribbon but I did dry embossing using my Cuttlebug Textile folder which I believe complemented the specialty paper. :)
Thanks so much for the visit and let me know what you think by leaving a comment or two when you get the chance.
Have a blessed week!!
Jhet

Stamps: Sentiments Set by Grace Taylor
Paper: Pearlescent Eggplant cs, Pearlescent cream cs, specialty paper, SU! Very Vanilla
Ink: Versacolor Violet
Accessories: Spellbinders Circle Nesties, Fiskars Circle punch, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, heat gun, clear ep, corner punch, pop dots

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin