Pages

07 February 2010

HAPPY SUNDAY!! ( and a SWEET STUFF from Jacque)

Hello everyone!! Happy New Year to all of you!! Wow! How are you all doing?? It's been almost 2mos since I last posted here. As you all know, we've been to a month-long holiday in the Philippines and we really had a great time!! I got to see all my siblings, my father, relatives and my closest friends. Thank God for that holiday!! We're now again actually planning for our next, lol!! God-willing, maybe after 2yrs. It depends on God's leading but I believe that when He wills it, it will be all perfect!! I will be posting some of my fave holiday pics here in my later posts.

Anyways, I haven't had the chance to sit on my craft table as I'm still trying to settle things around the house. Especially that my DS2 has started schooling now although his school sched isn't yet regular but once it is, I'm sure I can stamp and share my cards with you once again. Well, a friend of a churchmate is actually asking me to make their wedding invitations so I guess, if it will push through, those cards will be the first ones that I will be making this 2010. :)

Ohh, want some SWEET STUFF by the way??? The talented Jacque is offering some sweet stuffs for us bloggers. Click the link on my sidebar and it will take you directly to her sweet stuff post and for the conditions on how to join. ;-)

Offer ends on Feb22, so what are you waiting for??

Have a blessed Sunday and don't forget to go to church.

Hugs,
Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Ah, missed getting email notices about your blog entries! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin