Pages

09 March 2010

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

This card is my take for three challenges. Yes! 3 challenges! And they're the ff:
SCS TLC263 - to make Vintage themed card
SCS FS161 - I know I'm days late, this one's in honour of VERA the featured stamper last week
SSCC29 - Stampin' Sisters In Christ, to make a card that shows or expresses joy based on
Isaiah 12:6

Glad I was able to finish a card before the kids get home from school. :) I did my own sentiment using JustRite Stampers Classic Harmony Circle Ensemble III and while making the whole card, I was singing ♫ God is good all the time ♪ ♫...." which is my expression of joy because God is really, really good ALL THE TIME! Amen?! I just hope that this card is vintage enough for the TLC challenge :). When it comes to vintage papers, you can never go wrong with K&Company. Most of their dps have the touch of Vintage and they really look gorgeous.

I stamped my sentiment with Versacolor Old Rose, cut with circle Nesties and matted onto Scalloped Circle Nesties. I did some distressing around the dp and around the circle as well. You may notice some snips on the ribbon, well I did it on purpose to add an aged look/effect.

Okay, time for a very late lunch. Thanks for the visit and don't forget to leave a comment or two.

God bless us all!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the sentiment! So true!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to sing while you create? That ribbon is gorgeous and the sentiment so true. Thank you for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jhet what a stunning card.
    Love the colours.
    God bless
    Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for making my day as Featured Stamper extra special with your CASE, Jhet! Your card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin