Pages

15 March 2010

SSCC30,CAS58 2 Timothy 1:7

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I didn't do much around the house today as it's my darling hubby's off and we just enjoyed the day being together. ♥ We went out for a little while and was able to buy myself some Fiskars texture plates that are on special. Nothing beats being with your hubby, I mean having just "us" time.

Anyway, here's my card for today's CAS58 challenge (to use green and brown) and for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge#30 (taken from Psalm 29:11, to make a card using a peaceful image or a verse about peace) I chose 2 Timothy 1:7 because, as being said here that God did not give us a spirit of fear only means that He has given us PEACE instead. I believe there is peace when there is an absence of fear. Amen?

I stamped my verse with Choc Chip and I stamped a background stamp onto it (though you can't see it clearly here) using Versacolor Vanilla. Cut a piece of Wild Wasabi (retired) for my vertical panel, embossed it with Fiskars Texture plate (Leaves), punched both sides with Fiskars Threading Water punch then finished it off with chocolate satin ribbon and bow, with flower and a rhinestone at the center. Clean and simple, quick and easy card!

Thanks for looking and may you all experience God's peace today.

Hugs,

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite verses and boy does it bring peace! Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the clean design.
    Thank you for playing along with us at SSCC!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great verse!! :D
    Love this crisp and clean card!
    Gorgeous!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicty of this card... great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin