Pages

06 May 2010

Monochromatic Tilda (in REDS)

Happy Thursday fellow bloggers and stampers!  It's been awhile since I last posted and uploaded a card.  Well, there were some things that had to be prioritized and I'm glad I did as now I somehow have time to sit and stamp. :) Aside from that, my MOJO seemed to be on a "holiday" mode, so creative juice weren't really flowing nicely.  But it's slowly coming back! :)

This card that I have for you today is my entry to the ff: challenges:
TLC271 (SCS) - Vellum Emboss
Mad for Markers - Using shades of ONE colour- Monochromatic (in my case I used the "red" family)

First, let me show you the sketch:

And here's my card:


The square background in the middle is an embossed vellum and I used the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder for this.  And as for the colours, here are the Copic markers that I used:
R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
For the skin, I used: E00, E02 basically because I can't colour her skin red, LOL!!! Btw, this cute Tilda image is a RAK from lovely Jackie. Thanks so much Jackie!

Nothing too special about this card except that it's monochromatic. LOL!  And Tilda here has red hair. ;-)The edges were distressed and the oval panel was also distressed and inked with Scarlet by Versacolor. Btw, the oval was done using Fiskars hand circle shaper (I forgot the exact name of it, sorry).  My oval Nestabilities are too small to fit Tilda in, at least this one is a bit bigger. That reminds me, I have to have those  Nestabilities Classic Oval Large as it's big enough to fit even some Bible verses from ODBD. I finished off the card with some Prima flowers, rhinestones and dew drops.

Thanks for visiting and may our good Lord bless and keep you always.

Hugs,

Jhet






Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. This is soo cute Jhet! I love the reds and that cuttlebuged vellum looks awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at M4M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's gorgeous Jhet, I too love what you did with the vellum. Stunning results. Thanks for joining us in the M4M challenge. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Great embossing detail, love the red! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Magnolia this week! Hope to see you back again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours you've used! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, love the colours you have chosen
    Thanks for joining us at M4M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jhet, lovely colouring, love the vellum, thanks for joining us in our shades of one Challenge at Mad for Markers, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very sweet!! LOVe the colours! thanks for joining us at our M4M shades of one colour challenge!!
    sammi
    xxx
    PS. hope you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin