Pages

05 October 2010

FAUX LETTERPRESS


Happy Monday!! Today's card was made for 2 challenges over SCS.  Actually, I was just really playing for CAS87 (Faux Letterpress) and decided to split my embossed panel to give it an effect. But when I was about to upload my card, I learned that the TLC293 challenge for this week is about splitting image. Wow!  I'm happy when these things happen ---I was able to hit two challenges with just one card. :)

Anyways, I'm still struggling to make cards (yeah, until now!) and it's good that there are challenges like these to help the creative juice flowing especially when it stopped for awhile. :(  I really NEED to get back on track and start stamping as Christmas is just few months away and I already have Christmas orders.  I gotta do something to motivate me to sit, stamp and create more cards. Ahhh......help me Lord, please?

I went for green and white and a birthday card because there are lots of birthday celebrants for this month (and that includes me).  I used the Victoria embossing folder, inked it up with Memento Sprout and ran it through the Cuttlebug and voila! that's what you called Faux Letterpress. Easy peasy! The sentiment is from a set I bought from Jemac Stamps.

Btw, the first commenter on my last post who will receive some bits of small goodies from me is Divinity!! Thanks so much for being a follower of my blog and for leaving lovely comments.  I will send out your goodies this week.  I'm sorry for the delay as my plate is a bit full atm. I'll email you soon as I post it :)

Thanks for the visit
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jhet! It's Michelle in Pennsylvanie, USA. You have a very lovely blog and such a great talent! Thanks for sharing!!

    All the best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin