Pages

15 November 2010

Frame Cards

Happy Monday everyone!! I once again apologize for being on MIA mode for the past few weeks.  Just recently, I was down with the flu for a week and few days after my two boys got it, too. :( To make it short, they missed a week of school because of that and hubby took a week off from work to look after us. Thank God for him! :)

I was actually about to start with my Christmas cards orders when the flu thing arrived. But prior to that, I was on the finishing touches with these Christmas Frame cards that were also part of my orders.  I just did the "very final" finishing touches soon as I got well. I made 2 of each design to maximize the materials used. :)


And here's one with my DS2's photo being the model. :)



The dps are mostly from DCWV Christmas stack and the cs used were from Core'dinations cs. Embellishments were from my stash and I used different Stickles to add interest to the frame.

Thanks for visiting and for always following my blog.

God bless!

Jhet

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin