Pages

15 December 2010

ODBDSLC41 TAKE TWO! (Another Christmas Church)


Good afternoon! Here I am once again with another card for ODBDSLC41 Inspiration challenge! As I've said, I used the same image that I used on my previous post.  But this time, I stamped it on the main panel and worked my way from there.  I don't normally do it but since I want my image and my sentiment to be on just one panel, I tried and I'm glad it somehow worked! Thanks to Stamp A-Majig!!

The image was coloured with Copics and I sponged around it using So Saffron ink. I then stamp my sentiment from Justrite Stampers Christmas Nested Verses where I want it positioned using Stamp A-Majig. I then embossed the whole panel using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots to mimic falling snow (which I learned from Ms Amy Scheffer from one of her cards last year).  I then used liquid applique to put some "snow" on the trees and on the church.  The wreath on the church door was embellished with Flower Soft Christmas Green.  So lovely IRL! My inspiration was once again taken from this photo that they provided:


Thanks once again for looking and for the visit.

God bless us all!

Jhet

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! I just love your snowy background with the gorgeous coloring!! Love all the texture. Thanks for joining ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi have just found your blog.Your card's look great.I'm hoping to get a scrapbook for Christmas.
    My blog
    claire-stitchart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late Jhet, but none the less, this is a lovely card. I love the texture you have given it with the swiss dots. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin