Pages

10 February 2011

ODBDSLC47 - Challenge Anniversary

Happy Thursday everyone! We're having a lovely weather here in Sydney today. A bit gloomy though but the temperature is just right. Not too hot, not too cold! :)

My card for today is my entry for ODBDSLC47 - choose your own challenge (Challenge Anniversary)
I used the ff: challenges for my card:

ODBDSLC22 - Distress It (I distressed the edges of my card with distress tool and distress ink)
ODBDSLC26 - Dies and Punches (Labels Sixteen for my main panel and MS Botanical Scallop border punch)
ODBDSLC27 - Texture It (After stamping the verse, cutting and sponging, I used Cuttlebug Stylized Flower to emboss the panel)
ODBDSLC28 - Forgotten Embellishments (In my case, I used my so-neglected dew drop for the flower center)
ODBDSLC43 - Something New, Something Old (my Nestabilities Labels Sixteen is one of my recent purchases and was used here for the first time, and my Urban Prairie dp as my something old)

And here's my card:


This bible verse from 2 Timothy is one of my "assurance/reminder verses" and I always read this to myself whenever fear visits me. I really thank God for ODBD stamps as we can share His word through stamping and cardmaking. I just pray that ODBD will come up with more scripture verses in the future. It's one way to spread the Word.  This particular stamp is from ODBD Scripture Collection 2.

Thanks for the visit. Until next post!

To God be the glory!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jhet! I love this scripture and the card design! Hugs! Lisa Young :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how you made the verse the focal point. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin