Pages

21 February 2011

SWEET AS A CUPCAKE

Good evening everyone! (it's already night here on my part of the world).  Today's card is for the Featured Stamper (FS211) this week over SCS and she's no other than StampGroover (aka Cookie). Her cards are all fab and mostly Clean and Simple ones.  Anyways, I tried my best to CASE one of her cards and I CASE'd her Sweet As Pie card.

I changed the colours, dp, placement of ribbon and image but used the same lay-out (almost).  The Magnolia image is one of the RAK images that I received months ago. I coloured Tilda with Copics and made the colours from the dp my inspiration in colouring her. The oval panel was cut with Oval Nestabilities and embossed using Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder. The Regal Rose mat was also cut with a bigger size Oval Nestabilities then cut with pinking scissors for a different border. I realized I have more than 10 different decorative scissors and decided to start using them again on my projects.


The sprinkled Martha Stewart Crystal Fine glitter on top of her cupcake for added effect.  Here's a closer shot of the card:

Thank you for looking and I'll see you again on my next post.

Have a blessed day!! God loves you!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin