Pages

21 November 2011

WINTER CHRISTMAS CARDS

Happy Monday everyone! All praise and thanks to our Lord Jesus for a brand new week and for sustaining us for the weeks that had passed.  It's been more than 2 weeks since I last posted and I want to make up for those by sharing with you 2 Christmas cards that I've created.

I've actually made these cards weeks ago but haven't had the chance to post them. But upon seeing the challenge on SCS ---WT349 Baby, It's Cold Outside, I thought this is the proper time to share them. :)

For both cards, I used the images from Crafters Companion.  I've had this stamp set for more than a year now but only got the chance to ink them up recently.



The background on the first card is from SU! Lovely As A Tree and the sentiment is from Justrite Stampers Nested Christmas Sentiments.

 Here's a close-up shot of the images:


The second card is just a simple one. Also coloured with Copics and the white areas of the image's clothing was embellished with Martha Stewart Crystal Fine glitter.


Here's a close-up:


Thank you so much for looking and for visiting my blog.

Until next post!  Have a blessed day!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin