Pages

25 August 2008

Sarah Kay card

Hello fellow bloggers and readers! Just want to share with you a card with a Sarah Kay image. I don't have any stamp of her but was able to get an image over the net. I printed it onto my Whisper White cardstock and coloured her with my Copics, Bic Mark-It (new pastel colours) and watercolour pencils. She's so gorgeous!!! I enjoyed colouring her. Have to get more images of her soon. LOL!

Here she is...


Isn't she gorgeous? It's really fun to colour her.
Thanks for looking!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! She is lovely!! I love the image... I love the colours and the colouring is great!! :)
    The Patterned paper is lovely too!!
    Great work! Sammi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your cards! I can't believe that is hand colored... Well done! All of your work looks so professional. You have one heck of a God given talent my dear! Love the color choices on this card.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin