Pages

29 September 2008

NEWS, New Stuffs and a Card

Hello everybody!!! How are y'all doing? I've been off the blogging world for a day and it's really been a quite busy weekend for me. Anyways, I have a good news for you, I recently joined a card competition on one of the online shops where I buy my stuffs. Actually, it just so happened that I bought something from there during the competition period and that's why I was able to get an entry (entries actually). The winners were drawn and one of my entries were picked and landed 2nd place! (yay for me!). My card entry that won was previously posted here before and you can see it on Bizzy Becs as all the winners entries are posted there for 4 weeks. (ETA: I'll post the prizes once I receive them...anytime this week! So excited!)

And for the new stuffs once again...I got these last Thursday and I still haven't got the chance to play with them. I got SU! cardstocks and their mat pack (paper piercing). I also got Imaginisce stamps, cupcake buttons and theImaginisce gorgeous papers that you see on your screen.



And finally, after 2 long days, I was able to come up with a card (which I just finished a few minutes ago). This lovely image (Elzybells) was a RAK from Peggy, my SBS 22 sister (thanks so much Peggy!). I used my leftover Chatterbox patterned paper and my DCWV matchmaker cardstocks. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils using my blender pen and printed a sentiment to complement the image.



That's all for today folks! I'm not really feeling well since yesterday so I guess I really need to go to sleep now. Please include me in your prayers. :-)

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!


hugs,
jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I looked at your card that won 2nd place. Congrats!! Very nice job on the paper piecing dresses. What a treasure of new goodies you have now! I love the Elzybells - they are just too cute. Great job on your card. Hopefully now I will be able to keep up with my blog visiting every week!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin