Pages

05 October 2008

World Card Making Day and My Exhortation

HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY!

Yeah, it was actually yesterday (because it's now Sunday here where I am), so in celebration of World Card Making Day, I made a card yesterday, though only one card (at least). Just a simple card as my creativity isn't functioning that well, I still am a bit unwell, I feel so lightheaded and I don't know :(. I guess my MVP symptoms are up again (MVP- mitral valve prolapse. It's a condition of the heart but not a heart disease). My Cardio said I might have gotten this since birth or something triggered it along the way (like pregnancy, giving birth). And there are sensitivity issues that comes along with this MVP so I have my UPs and DOWNs with it. I was diagnosed with MVP way back January 2005. Anyway, here's my card for you to see:



Another thing that's keeping me from making card is I'm organising my very, very small craft space (I have to even if I'm not feeling well). I don't have a craft room and I only have a small table inside our master's bedroom. I also have small cabinets to store my supplies. I asked hubby to modify my table to accomodate other stuffs so that I can have enough space and can work well on my projects. I'll show you what he did once I have everything organised. :)

It's First Sunday service in our church today (Joy of Life Christian Church) and I'll be the one to exhort on Tithes and Offerings. My exhortation was taken from Proverbs 3:9-10 which says "Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops, then your barns will be filled with overflowing and your vats will brim over with new wine." Generally speaking, it means we must honour God first in everything, especially with our wealth. And I guess we shouldn't ask how much we will give but how much we will keep for ourselves.

Have a blessed day fellow bloggers and readers!
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! your coloring technique is perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Great job with the coloring. I love the Sarah Kay children. They are just so cute.
    You are so right about our wealth- it all belongs to God and He lends it to us to use to fulfill His purposes in our lives and our world. God bless you as you seek to honor Him with your finances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job; coloring is not something I do well; think I may need so art classes - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin