Pages

10 October 2008

Got a parcel from...


KATHY!!!


OMGosh! I was really surprised when I received it yesterday. I mean, I didn't have any idea that she will be sending me heaps of stuffs. There are lots and lots of stamped images ranging from House Mouse and the "Fall Theme" images. Not only that, she also sent me heaps of patterned paper, die cuts from Nesties and ribbons!!! Wow! Thanks Kathy! As I've said, you put a smile on my face -- I just don't know if you remembered that my birthday is on Oct 13 and my anniversary is on the 14th -- but well, thanks really. It turned to be a surprise birthday parcel!! I like everything on it. :)
Btw, what is a Secret Sister Swap? Does everybody has "Secret Sister" on SBS 22?? Wonder how it works...if I will disguise myself and send someone my stuffs, she would easily know who I am as I'm the only one from Australia. Anyone can tell me about this secret sister thing?? :)
Ok guys, I'll be seeing my GP this afternoon for a check-up regarding my lightheadedness, please pray that everything will be okay. Thanks!
Have a blessed day everyone!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin