Pages

01 December 2008

Just a Quick Post (and a card for WT194 over SCS)

Hello there! This is just a very quick post as it's exactly 3AM here in Australia now. I made this card for the Ways to Use It challenge over SCS (WT194) and that is to make a Thanksgiving Card. I used the sentiment that my SBS 22 sister Kathy sent me (thanks Kathy!) and matted it on Always Artichoke cs. I also used the photo corners sent to me by Jesse (thanks Jesse!) which complemented the nestabilies scallopped mat. I embossed my So Saffron background with my Fiskars texture plates ran through my Cuttlebug. I really like these fiskars plates, good thing I put them all out of my cupboard and I'm making good use of them on my cards. I still "know" very well the plates sandwich eventhough it's been almost half a year since I really last used them.

Here's my card:


Thanks for looking and I'll see you next post leaving you with these wonderful words..

"Praise God from whom all the blessing flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below;
Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts,
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost."

Blessings to you all!
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jhette - cute cards - as always. Listen quick question - trying to re-do my blog - can you tell me where you found the background on your blog? can you lead me to the person or site - thanks a bunch - I am not a techi chic and need help...thanks tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card and what a beautiful sentiment!!! I love your BG --- I've got some texture plates that I bought before I got my bug, but I haven't used them IN my bug before.....maybe I should learn how to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jhett

    you rock - just changed my background and I love it - working on the rest of the blog - so stay tuned for some new changes...thanks a bunch for your help. Hugs sistah

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin