Pages

02 December 2008

My FIRSTS: Whiff of Joy and Hanna Stamps

Blessings to all of you my blog readers and fellow bloggers. Hope everything's doing well with you and your families. I wasn't feeling well yesterday especially during afternoon and I really feel so blessed because eventhough my husband was tired from work, he took over my kitchen duties and prepared dinner for the family. He's really a blessing!

When I got a bit well, I managed to finished 3 cards (yes, 3 cards and I'm still a bit unwell lol!). I was able to inked up my FIRST Whiff of Joy stamp which I won on a blog candy I think, more than a month ago.

Here's Charlie and his dog on a card patterned after SC120 and CC172 challenges over SCS.



Here's another Charlie card I created using my DCWV Christmas stack as background. I purchased this stack last year, I think and has been my favorite eversince. (wishing I could use it on everyday cards lol!)

Oh, and have you noticed that I made a "snow scene" on these cards? Hahaha! Finally, I plunged into sponging and making a "scene" lol! But for now, it's just snow scene until I master it. ;-) I used my Soft Sky ink pad for sponging which I bought just last week. (well, I actually bought it for that reason..sponging and making snow and sky scenes).

The card below is just a simple card which I was able to make using my leftover cardstocks and supplies. This turned out to be simple but cute (IMO lol!) and a good way to use those leftovers so nothing would go wasted.

And of course, here's my other FIRST ..Hanna! I bought this more than 2mos ago (if I'm not mistaken). I just didn't know what happened why it took me so long to ink her up. Well, maybe I'm just waiting for the "right" timing..I believe this happens to you as well. Like, you have purchased a stamp or stamp set and wouldn't be using it for a couple of weeks or months until your Mojo tells you to use it on a certain project, right? I know, I'm not alone hehehe!

I coloured her with the colours on my background patterned paper (Dena Designs Christmas collection). I Cuttlebugged the bluish cs from DCWV mat stack and pop dotted the main image. See, I used the "snow scene" again?!!!

Thanks for looking and will post more later after I finished the rest of my chores.

God bless you!









Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. gosh - its already tuesday over there - yes please email me anytime at curdiss2002@yahoo.com...talk to you soon
    sleep well

    tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there... sorry to hear you have been unwell! hope you are feelin much better now!!!

    These cards are great!!! Love the Whiff of Joy stamp and the cards you made with him!!!

    I'm glad that you used your Hanna stamp too... she's pretty and love the card!!

    talk soon!

    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love WOJ stamps, don't have any yet but dying to get my hands on one! They are too adorable. I love what you've done w/ all of your cards, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin