Pages

13 December 2008

The Other Desk Calendar

Hello once again! As promised, here are the detailed photos of the second calendar that I made. This time I just used my Studio G stamp on all calendars and just coloured it differently. All dp were from Heidi Grace Orchard Bouquet collection and cs were SU's! Wild Wasabi and DCWV Matchmakers. The black cs base was from Officeworks. It's a 210gsm cs and I bought it for around $11 I think, for a pack of 50. Not that bad and the quality is good as well.





And by the way, you can print this calendar for free on this link http://www.printfree.com/Calendar_files/Yearly/2009printable.htm
And before printing, please do these simple steps:
Right click on the calendar and print preview
Go to the “Shrink Down” drop down menu, select 80%
Print it onto your Whisper White cs or any cs that you may wish to use
Easy peasy! Now go ahead and try to make one of these desk calendars. You won't be sorry, it's a very useful project.
Keep smiling while stamping! ;-)




Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Love your calendars, they look so fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your calendar designs !!!!!
    awesome project!!!!tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jhet,
    There's an award for you over at my blog
    Cheers
    Del xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh...these are FANTASTIC Jhet!!! They look soooo good! you are a clever lady!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Your so creative. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jhet! LOVE LOVE LOVE your calendars...you are very clever and creative!
    Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea Jhet. I had to go and download the calender set from your link, as now I want to make one...

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin