Pages

09 February 2009

{BELIEVE} - Featured Stamper 105, BVC09

Hello! Yeah, I know I said last night that I'll be posting more the same night but what can I do? My feet just dragged me into bed, lol! At least, I was able to get that much-needed sleep and now I'm a bit recharged! :)

Today's SCS Featured Stamper is K Dunbrook. Just look at her gallery and you'll witness how gorgeous her cards are. She's got heaps of beautiful cards and I opted to CASE her "Much Thanks" card which you can see here.

And now, let me show you my card:



I changed the dp, the colours of the cs (but it seems our browns look the same) and the lay-out (as I normally do when CASing). Since I don't have a sewing machine, I did a faux stitching just to have the stitched effect that she has on her card. Does it look nice? This is my first card to with faux stitching, I hope it looks okay though.

And would you believe that it's my first time to use and hold a heat gun? Hehehe! Yeah, very funny! I know I'm a stamper but a low-profile one without too much gadgets. lol! I just had this heat gun a week ago (hubby bought it for me. how sweet is that?) and I bought an embossing powder at Spotlight last week as well. Upon seeing the card that I wanted to CASE and saw the embossed flower, I was then forced to use the heat gun for the very first time. I was a bit scared and nervous as I don't know if the embossing will turn out the way it's supposed to be but I was able to conquer it and was so happy with the end-result. lol!! Hey, be happy for me as well! Welcome me to the heat-gun world! I guess, I'll be embossing more in the future. (*wink*).




For reference, here are the stuffs that I used: (sorry if I'm not consistent with this in every post that I make...I'd better remind myself of that)

Stamp/s: Pansy by Autumn Leaves; Papers: Tablex white cs, brown cs (unknown), Heidi Grace dp; Accesories: Nestabilities, piercing mat pack, embossing powder, heat gun, dew drops, black gel pen, pop dots

Okay, I guess this is enough for now. My hubby and I, along with the kids are supposed to do some "walking" in the park but looks like it will rain anytime now, so I guess we have to cancel it. But I thank God that we have a sudden change in the weather and hopefully this will stay for more days so as to stop the bushfires that's going on around the state of Victoria. Please continue to pray for us as we currently experience this natural disaster. Saying a prayer and believing it will come to pass can make a difference. That's why in my sentiment it says:

Whatever you ask for in prayer,
BELIEVE that you have received it,
and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24 NIV)

and I say AMEN to that!

Be safe and have a blessed day! Thanks for visiting!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin