Pages

24 March 2009

Featured Stamper {FS111)

What a fabulous gallery Beate has! Gorgeous cards and full of inspiration. Beate is the Featured Stamper of the week and she deserves it!! Congrats Beate!

The card that I chose to CASE was taken from her Stampendous Album which you can view here.

I changed the dp, the colours, omit the brads and stamped the sentiment directly to the dp. I also used Changito but with different image and maintained the lay-out as I normally do.



I really like this Deja Views dsp. This is the only piece left of that dsp so I was really very careful when I was cutting it as I don't have any spare. lol! The bluish panel which was matted onto Choc Chip was also a dsp but by EK Success. I coloured Changito with my Prisma pencils and sponged around it creating a bit of clouds above and a bit of dirt at the bottom. I then finished it off by adding a big brown button with a hemp I found somewhere my stash. I also sponged a bit of Choc Chip ink onto my hemp because it's too white.
I will be sending this card to my father who will be celebrating his birthday on April 11. I will post it tomorrow as mailing overseas tend to take awhile before it arrives.
I wanted to participate on the current TLC over SCS which is a mini basket but my OS (which is Vista) just doesn't print PDF files and I dunno why!? Hmmm.....
Anywho, thanks for visiting and may God's blessings be with us all.
Hugs,


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,I love it and the monkey is so cute!!! The DCWV Sweet Stack was purchased at Big W,they stock a few different ones....you can't beat that price.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Love the monkey.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin