Pages

29 March 2009

LSC213 Black and White Happy Birthday

Hello fellow bloggers and readers! Howdy?? Been off from the blogland as my DS2 got sick and my migraine has been visiting me once again.

Anywho, I've made a card based on LSC213 challenge and that is a black and white theme. I made this card plain and simple. This is for the mother of my churchmate who is celebrating her birthday today. Here's the card:



I used a white cs for my base then put an SU! Basic Black on top of it and then another Whisper White which was Cuttlebug embossed (using Divine Swirl) on each end, leaving the middle unembossed. I then used black grosgrain ribbon and gray organdy ribbon to hide the ends of the embossed area.

I stamped my image twice (from Autumn Leaves) on Whisper White then cut the wings part of the second one and pop-dotted it to give dimension. I went over to the outline of the image using my Copic Spica Glitter pen (clear), stamped the sentiment (from Hero Arts) and finished it off by putting Kaiser pearls (black) on the right side, on top of the sentiment. Oh, I also used my corner rounder on the four corners of the card and each cs to give it a non-traditional look.

This is all for now as we have to prepare early for our Sunday Church Service. Thank you so much for visiting and I just couldn't believe that I'll be having my blogoversary in 3days!!! Wohooo!!! I was caught up with other things that I haven't noticed this one. Gosh! Well, I will be preparing some candy and if ever I will not be able to have it on the day of my blogoversary, I'll be giving it a week after. But for sure, I'm gonna have it so check back more often!!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful,I love the classic black and white!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Black and white is so elegant and I love the embossing and that beautiful butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin