Pages

12 March 2009

Happy 10th Birthday to my son JARED!

Hi everyone! 10years ago, I gave birth to a baby boy named, Jared. I just want to make this simple post for him as he celebrates his birthday today...

Happy Birthday, Jared! You're 10years old today. I just pray that God will continue to bless you and that He will guide Mommy and Daddy so that we can bring you up the way He wants you to be.

(this is Jared at 2 1/2 yrs old)

(this is me & him now)

Where did the years go? He's growing up sooo fast.

Happy 10th Birthday, son. We love you so much! May God bless you always!!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! Happy Birthday Jared!!! May you be blessed today and through the coming year!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin