Pages

09 March 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call

Good Morning everyone! Hope you're having a good start of the week. Days really pass by so quick. It's seems only yesterday when my DS1 Jared was just a little boy and now he's turning 10 this Thursday (March 12)!!! Where did the years go?

Anyways, Inky Impressions is having their first-ever DT Call and these are the cards that I'm submitting for that call. We are to showcase our best cards that we coloured-in ourselves. I chose these two cards as these are on my favs list. I chose 2 cards with 2 different colouring mediums used.

The first one is Sarah Kay which was coloured with Copics and other markers.


And the second one is Sugar Nellie which was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and odourless solvent (similar to Gamsol).


Here's hoping my submission will somehow be considered. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day everyone!
Hugs from me,


Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Very Nice...I love your color choice for the sugar nellie image...She's one of my favorites...Great Cards...Hugs Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are bothe gorgeous Jhet,you will do very well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jhet, I just wanted to tell you that I think your cards are great. Very well put together. Thank You for participating in my 1st DT call. BIG HUGS! Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both great Jhet and your colouring is gorgeous --- GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! These are both fantastic! Your coloring looks awesome! Good luck on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the colouring! I wish I can colour I just don't have to talent! GREAT JOB couz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are Gorgeous! Good luck :)
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin