Pages

02 June 2009

CAS17 Inspired by A Tote Bag

Which can be found HERE.

I didn't get the chance to play with the SCS challenges lately but when I saw this one, I knew I wanted to create a card. :)

Here's my CAS17 card:


I used 2 shades of purple here, light one for the base and then the dark one. My camera just couldn't capture the real colours but it's nicer IRL.
There's no stamping done here as you can see. The die cuts were all made using the Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet die (including the flowers). I made some faux stitching (using my piercing mat pack and my Uniball Signo lavender gel pen for the stitching) and I finished it off by putting a silver rhinestone at the centre of the flower.
Thanks for looking and I would love to hear your comments about this when you get the chance.

Have a blessed and lovely day!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin