Pages

02 June 2009

HAPPY HELLOS - 2nd Post for Today

Hello once again! This is my 2nd post for today and the 2nd card as well. This was actually created out of the off-cuts of the card I did awhile ago for CAS17. Other supplies were from my stash


I used Darkroom Door's Full Bloom Collection again but used two different inks (first time for me). My background was embossed using Fiskars texture plates and the sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White, cut using the Labels 2 die and inked up its edges with Old Olive (you can see there's a bit of a smudge at the upper right of the sentiment). Made another faux stitching around the image panel which was matted onto Old Olive cut with Nestabilities Long Rectangles (Scalloped). Finished off the card with 4 Kaiser Rhinestones (Lilac) on the four corners.

Oh, I feel dizzy once again, I don't know why. :( I guess it's the weather.

Thanks for the visit and please say a prayer for the missing Air France plane with 228 people on board. Up to now there are still no sign of its crash or any firm evidence to conclude what has happened. Let us all pray for those relatives who were left and for the Air France plane itself that somehow, sooner this puzzle will be solved. God doesn't sleep and He is in control of everything. Let us call onto Him.

Take care everyone. God bless us all.



Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. So pretty,love the image and colours!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Jhet. I love the cuttlebug
    embossing on a card.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin