Pages

27 August 2009

Sympathy Card

Good morning world!! What a lovely Thursday morning we have here in Sydney at the moment. Thank God for mornings as this reminds us that there is always a new beginning waiting for us.

I have finished this card last night but I was trying to put this altogether for the past few days. Originally, it was just the card base then the dp (not to mention the image and sentiment) but as I was looking at it, it seemed to lack something. And this black cs did fill-up the missing factor. :)



This is for a friend who just recently lost his FIL. She told me she and her kids are very close to him. Just want to let her know that I can feel what her going through and that me & my family are thinking of her.
Card base is SU! Purely Pomegranate (retired), topped with black cs and then with Wild Roses (by K&Company Madeline). I stamped my sentiment onto a white cs, cut it using my Nesties and sponged around it while it's still inside the die. I also then stamped the background image while it's still inside and I like how it turned out.
This will go postal tomorrow (note to self) and I hope that through this card, she will somehow be comforted. Thanks everyone for visiting and be sure to hug your loved ones today and tell them how much you love them.
God bless us all!
JHET
Stamps: Stampendous-Encouraging Words, Darkroom Door- Friendship Flowers
Paper: SU! Purely Pomegranate (retired), white cs, black cs, K&Company Madeline dp (Wild Roses)
Ink: SU! Purely Pomegranate (retired), Versacolor (Mauve), Hero Arts shadow stamp ink (Wheat)
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Kaiser pearls (black), ribbon, sponge dauber, pop dots

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin