Pages

25 August 2009

Masculine Card and a Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm sorry for not being too active on the blogland lately. I've been organising my unmounted stamps and attempting to make my own stamp index so I guess you know it entails loads of work!! I'm still trying to figure out which among the hundreds of ideas that will suit my taste...and I will let you know soon as I decide which is which. :D

I will be sharing with you two cards which I recently made. The first one was for last week's CAS28 and that is to create a masculine card which is Clean and Simple.

Here's my take:


I used my Clearly Inspired Paper Inspirations -Nature set for this. This is just a very quick and easy card. I did a reverse masking to spotlight the image using a scrap of acetate. After sponging, I then stamped the image with my Memento Tuxedo Black. The sentiment which is also from the same set was stampedon the outer panel for a different treatment. :) Btw, the main image was matted onto a Ballet Blue cs.

The next one is a birthday card for one of my closest friends back in the Philippines. I used Tilda Holding Cupcake here which was coloured with Copic markers.



For the first time, I used my DCWV The Sweet Stack for the background. This paper, rather the whole stack, is really yummy-looking! This one's very glittery but the camera just didn't capture it. Tilda's background is a Close to Cocoa cs embossed using Fiskars texture plates (Confetti). I really like the colour combo on this one...so vibrant and lively!! I just hope my friend likes it. :)

Okay, this is it for now. I still have more chores to do ahead of me. I'll be back with another card soon as I finished what I've started yesterday.

God bless us all!!

JHET


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jhet,love that Sweet Stack myself!!! Love the clean and simple card, and the image is fabulous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin