Pages

10 September 2009

CC235 In Sympathy

Hello fellow bloggers and stampers! Here's another sympathy card that I want to share with you. I used the colours for the Colour Combo Challenge this week over SCS: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Basic Black.

I used a flower from Darkroom Door Garden Greetings onto Whisper White, cut with Spellbinders Labels 4 then sponged around the image with Versacolor Vanilla and a hint of Old Olive.
I actually stamped the image twice, and cut just the flower alone (without the stem). I then used pop dots to make it pop :) therefore making it another entry for POP IT UP challenge for CAS31. Sentiment is from Image Tree stamp set that I won over BizzyBecs a couple of months ago. The black panel was embossed using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and I finished off the card with Kaiser pearls on the upper left corner and right bottom corner of the black panel.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it!

Good night everyone!

Jhet


Stamps: Darkroom Door Garden Greetings, Image Tree
Paper: SU! Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, SU! Old Olive dp (don't know the name, this is a RAK I received from a friend), Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Versacolor Violet and Vanilla
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 4, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, dauber, pop dots, Kaiser pearls


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin