Pages

05 April 2010

{FS165} CASEing Theresa

Yay! I finally got to play with this week's Featured Stamper over SCS and the honour goes to TheresaCC!! Wohoo!! Congratulations girl, you deserve it! Theresa's cards are all really gorgeous, in fact, she's one of my favourite artists/stamper as she always use my favourite technique which is -- sponging!!

I chose her Treasured Memory card to CASE. I sticked with the lay-out but replaced the focal point (she used a sentiment) with an image of flowers. I coloured my image with Copics, I did some cutting and popped up two of the flowers for dimension. I also used butterflies but only put two and replaced paper piercing with pearls. I used a different colour of paper and inks but of course I did sponging!!!

Here's a closer shot:


And another one:

Thanks so much for visiting and hope you had a lovely Easter!
Have a blessed day!
It's me,
Jhet



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous Jessica!! Love your sponging and the beautiful flowers and butterflies!! Awesome case!!

    Congrats on winning the gift certificate at ODBD Shining the light challenge last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and great job on that sponging! LOVE it!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin