Pages

08 April 2010

SIMPLE HELLO

Hello everyone! I coloured in again one of the Gorjuss Girls image that I received as a RAK and made a simple hello card for a friend. The image was coloured with Copics and fortunately, I still was able to use my E00! :) The background was embossed with Fiskars texture plates and I did some faux stitching on the left and right side. I also punched the blue cs mat with Fiskars Threading Water punch and the flowers were embellished with Star Dust Stickles that I recently bought from our LSS. The sentiment is a dollar stamp I got from a Craft Show.


Thanks for looking as always! God bless us all.
Jhet


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. What a truly gorgeous card Jhet. I love the stitching and your colouring is fabulous. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Great colours, colouring and sewing!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin