Pages

02 November 2011

Christmas Stocking

Happy Wednesday everyone! We're having a lovely weather here in Sydney today. Not too hot, not too cold -- just right! :)  Lovely weather to sit, stamp and create a card for this weeks colour combination challenge (CC347) over SCS.  The colours for this week are: More Mustard, Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy.
Here's my take on that:


I didn't have any SU! More Mustard cs left so I just chose a cs closer to it.  My image was coloured with mostly SU! markers to match that's why there isn't to much shading done here. The only Copic marker that I used was E000 for the face. I didn't know what was on my mind when I did the faux stitching, LOL! Oh well, all was pierced and done. Haha! I actually made some faux stitching error on the bottom right so I just concealed it by adhering a burgundy flower on it. :) Smart move eh?  The Always Artichoke base was embossed with Cuttlebug Snowflakes 2 embossing folder and the burgundy strip was also embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder (I forgot the name). Finished it off by embelleshing the white part of the image's hat with Stickles Star Dust.

Here's a closer shot of the image:

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and die-cut with Nesties Deckled Rectangle Lrg while the mustard-coloured cs was cut free-hamd using a deckled decorative scissors. The edges looked like they were cut with the same material. :)

Thank you for the visit and I'll see you on my next post.

God bless!

Jhet
Stamps: Christmas Stocking by Gillian Roberts
Paper: Always Artichoke, burgundy and mustard cs (not SU!), white cs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug Snowflakes 2 embossing folder, Nestabilities Deckled Rectangle Lrg, pair of deckled decorative scissors, SU! markers, Copic marker, Stickles, paper piercer, flower, flatback pearl, Stickles Star Dust

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin