Pages

27 January 2009

My First Inspiration Challenge - IC164

Hello everyone! here's my first Inspiration Challenge over SCS. It's IC164 where you'll get your inspiration from the Lang Calendars. There were a lot to choose from but this one (Vintage Garden) caught my eyes. This is where I got my inspiration for my card below:



This panoramic-sized stamp has been with me for more than 2 or 3 months now. I bought it from Big W and its brand is My Inspiration (Wildlife Collection). This is quite huge as you can see it almost ate up the whole card, lol! I bought another 2 along with this so you can image that I still got 2 big stamps to ink up. :)
Anyways, hope you were also inspired by my card. I coloured the image with my Prismacolor pencils using odourless solvent, blending here and there to achieve the look that I want. This is also the first time I used my Fiskars "a dozen roses" border embunch and the Cuttlebug floral corners embossing folder for the Pomegranate cs.
Thanks for looking and I'll see you later with another card.
(Australian Open update: Federer will be playing so I might post very late...lol!)
God bless!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin