I started with SU! Basic Black as my background, then layered Very Vanilla which was Cuttlebugged using Floral Screen embossing folder. A Basic Grey dp was matted on Basic Black, the middle horizontal panel was also embossed in Floral Screen and matted also in Basic Black and printed my sentiment on Very Vanilla which was also matted on Basic Black. There was no stamping done here but I guess the card somehow turned well. I finished it off by using my Spellbinders' Daisy Heads Shapeabilities Collection to make the flower with a hint of Certainly Celery on the very base of it. :)
Hope you will somehow get inspiration from this. Thanks for visiting my blog and see you on my next post.
God bless you!